B.A.P Live on Earth- Concert Review




If you guys want to see photos I took from the concert see my tumblr or instagram. I released enough photos for fans to be satisfied. I do have videos but I'm keeping them to myself due to the fact the loss of revenue B.A.P could lose if they release their own dvd of the tour. Let's face it though, you guys probably could find other people posting it on youtube.

The concert. Where do I begin?!?!! I think I will say how well dressed they look. Yes some of them were more on the costume side but still awesome. I'm even more happy to say that makeup was well done all natural and a nice eyeopener was that I could see that their skin isn't as perfect as pictures could let on. Course I already knew that but still nice to know they struggle with everyday things, but face it compared to some people who are struggling with it without any relief they have it nice. Must be the dermatologist they use. Edit: I forgot to mention how skinny they were!! Geez I know you guys have muscles but since you guys are a little average Asian size (except for Zelo who's 6'3 still growing). You guys are skinny and flat stomach!! And your waistline makes me wonder if you guys eat!!! That is all...

Back to the concert. My ears were ringing by the end of the night and left ear had some hearing loss. I managed to get pit sits much to jealousy of my fellow concert goers. By the time I came though I thought I'd be stuck in the near back. Being who I was, I managed to get a few steps closer but by the end of the night I got pushed into the front literally one person away from the fence. It was really nice to see the boys up so close.

As for their performance, their dance was in sync for as long as they could. Considering jet lag and Himchan performing again it was expected they were tired. I got to hear a lot of songs that of course get the crowds riled up. Even 'Dancing in the Rain' was a song that I usually skip because it's kind of slow. Performed live, though, was exciting and good club dance song. Oh and Bang Yong Guk would make an awesome dj. He performed this song that was oh so sexy. I mean he turned the whole stage and venue into a club. Ironic cause the place was called Club Nokia. Oh I'm jealous because he was also wearing a commes des fuckdown hat. I want that hat. Someday I will have it.

I have to say, B.A.P are trolls specifically Zelo. I think about three times he would purposely wipe the sweat off of his forehead and tease us with the towels. He did throw them out and I was able to touch one but uhhh I nearly got crushed doing so. And then his other troll like behavior was sitting on the edge of the stage staring at most of us. I bet he was thinking, look how how cute and boyish I am. And then they trolled us trying to think the concert was ending half hour early. Taunting us with the return button on the screen.

They did introduce themselves and a few odd facts about themselves by oldest to youngest. By the end of the night though, security got strict with pit people taking photos and videos, because of the massive amount of things being thrown. Stuffed animals, towels, handmade gifts and signs and hats that most of the members decided to take and wear on the last song. I saw Zelo doing hat tricks with a fan made hat that was neon blue with his name on it.. I wish I could've taken a video of it.

Overall, the concert had a good all around theme of their own planet and landing as aliens among earth people blah blah blah. Point being is that they wanted to convey this message that it was up to us to save the earth from pollution, pain and suffering. Interesting thought and way to be slightly political. Enough analyzing though. Concert was awesome. I'm glad they worked hard to give us a performance we couldn't forget. Makes me remember why I enjoy dancers and dancing.  :D

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

About

How should I describe myself? Should I go into a long rant about me and what I like? Or is a list easier for your eyes? I think a small paragraph should do.

Music is my passion with modern Asian music, such as k-pop, j-pop and j-rock etc., writing is my joy and photography is my growing love. Food is the best way to socialize and fashion is my way to know that I put my shirt on correctly.