Saying Goodbye



We're never really ready to say goodbye. Whether to loved ones, family, friends or anime characters...

Yes anime characters. This project was more for myself to say goodbye to anime characters that touched my heart. More like the storyline. Zankyou no Terror can be a call to the tragedies of war story. Shining a light to what dark side of government can do. Now am I saying government is bad? No I'm not. I'm just saying even the government in their good intentions can make mistakes.

I shot this project back in January after Anime Los Angeles with the intention of somewhat replicating the scene of Twelve being shot and Nine standing beside him unable to save him. In the show he watches him fall but in this photo I wanted to show Nine reaching out to him. There was no time to say goodbye. And hoping the impact would show audiences just how short our lives can be. The cliche statement is to seize the day, but I would like to invite you all to do something else. Be able to learn to say goodbye because someday you'll have to and it's painful.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Popular Posts

About

How should I describe myself? Should I go into a long rant about me and what I like? Or is a list easier for your eyes? I think a small paragraph should do.

Music is my passion with modern Asian music, such as k-pop, j-pop and j-rock etc., writing is my joy and photography is my growing love. Food is the best way to socialize and fashion is my way to know that I put my shirt on correctly.